25th-year Reunion Committee
The following alumni have volunteered to be a part of the Reunion Committee:
- Jody Booher Liddell
- Debra Brady
- Don Delay
- Sylvia Garza
- Todd Johnson
- Jane Hensley Reider
- Amy Petrella Connolly
- Jeff Tebo
- Doug Tucker
- Melonie Weigandt CampYou will be contacted by one of the members of the Reunion Committee to get your current contact information and family pictures. We are trying to contact as many of our former classmates as we can to get a great turnout at our 25th-year Class Reunion in 2010.
We will post any new information regarding the reunion here and the other sites we use to pass along information to everyone. If you have any questions, please contact Sylvia Garza at email@example.com.
Monthly Archives: August 2009
I finally started working on the New and Revised www.ainsworth1985.com website today. I found this website from someone we went to high school with. She is using for her website. It’s called: Weebly.com. ~ Thanks Susan Sargent Sharp!
I have only been working on it for a couple of hours and I think it looks good. It’s short, sweet and gets the point across. There is still a lot of work that I need to put into it, but at least I have one up and going for alumni from the Class of 1985 to take a look at.
If anyone has any suggestions or pictures that they would like to add to the site, let me know.
Here is one of the messages on the Home page:
I was thinking of some of the things that I did while I was growing up in Flint…
- Going sledding down the hill at Southwestern and drinking Peppermint Schnapps
- Going to the Whoopie Bowl
- Saturday TV meant watching scary movies with Sir Graves Ghastly.
- Grapevine’s on Clio Road
- Eating caramel corn from Dale’s Health Food Store on Harrison St.
- And the words to the Paramount Potato Chip song: “I’m Slim Chipley, the guy you see on the Paramount Potato Chip’s bright red pack, I’m the flavor deputy, protecting crispness in every sack. They’re delicious, and so nutritious — yessiree they’re pips.”